COLLECTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Personal information is only collected when the user submits it. Generally, this information is requested when a user is asked to register before entering a limited-access site, or when the user requests information or contact from Jesi Connect.
COOKIES In an effort to publish content that users need and want, Jesi Connect collects summative site-visitation statistics using cookies. A cookie is a piece of data that our website may provide to your browser or mobile device while you are at our site. We do not track individuals’ use of the site. When a user visits our site, a cookie is placed on the user’s machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has accessed the site previously. We do not use this technology to develop or access personally identifiable information about the user; it is a tool we use to compile statistics about our website. We do not share this information outside of Jesi Connect, and do not allow other companies to place technology on our site that would develop personally identifiable information. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Jesi Connect website, you will be able to view the text and graphics in the public websites only. Limited-access sites require that the user’s browser accept cookies.
EXTERNAL LINKS This site contains links to other sites. Jesi Connect is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
SECURITY This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We take a number of security precautions to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of our data. These precautions can be grouped as internal security and external security. Both security groups define the individuals or groups who are authorized to access and/or change data. This prevents unauthorized individuals from accessing, copying, editing, or deleting private data. Jesi Connect uses industry-standard 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and authenticate transactions. SSL creates a secured connection between our web servicers and your browser, which eliminates unauthorized access to transmitted data and ensures data is sent only to the intended server.
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org ---
Jesi Connect TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE Jesi Connect provides information and services on its website and through its applications (collectively, the “Site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you (“User”/”Client”) acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS User agrees to not access and/or use the Site in any way that violates applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. LICENSE Jesi Connect grants to Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the Application Programs subscribed to by Client. The license granted to Client herein is for production only and not for development, and the Application Programs shall be used solely for Client’s internal business purposes. Client has no rights in or to the Application Programs or any intellectual property of Jesi Connect except as expressly stated herein. Client will not assign, loan, sublicense or otherwise transfer the Application Programs to any third party. Client will not alter, modify or adapt (or cause to be altered, modified or adapted) the Application Programs. Client will not copy, recompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or make or distribute any other form of, or any derivative work from, the Application Programs. Jesi Connect may provide improvements, enhancements, modifications or updates to the Application Programs from time to time at no additional cost to Client if and as they are made generally by Jesi Connect for the benefit of its clients.
3. CLIENT ACCESS TO SYSTEM Client may provide access to the System to those of its employees it deems necessary. Client shall be responsible for ensuring that its employees that access the System comply with all of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Jesi Connect may discontinue or suspend access to the System by any employee of Client if Jesi Connect discovers or has reason to believe that such employee has violated these Terms and Conditions of Use or is otherwise using the System in an inappropriate manner.
4. SYSTEM AVAILABILITY The System generally will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Jesi Connect will perform maintenance to the System from time to time, during which time the System may be temporarily unavailable.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The information available on this Site is the sole property of Jesi Connect and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and regulations. Users may not modify, distribute, copy, transmit, publish, display, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks contained on this Site for any purpose without the written consent of Jesi Connect.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES This Site may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of Jesi Connect. Jesi Connect assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other websites reached through this Site. Jesi Connect makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service described on any such site.
7. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES Jesi Connect prohibits unauthorized links to this Site and the framing of any information contained on this Site or any portion thereof. Jesi Connect reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Jesi Connect has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this Site.
8. NO WARRANTIES Information provided on this Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Jesi Connect periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information contained on this Site without notice. Jesi Connect assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site and our add-ins are at your own risk.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Jesi Connect SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF Jesi Connect WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. SECURITY The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Jesi Connect is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the Site. Jesi Connect may suspend use of the Site, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
12. ACCESS TO SECURE AREAS OF SITE Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is strictly prohibited. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication required to obtain access to password protected and/or secure areas of this Site.
13. TAMPERING User agrees not to modify, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained on this Site. User further agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained on this Site.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION We intend to continue improving the content and function of the Products. For this reason, We may monitor customer traffic patterns and service usage to help Us improve the design and layout of Our Products. As such, in addition to Personal Information provided to Us as identified above, We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information. For example, Our servers may automatically identify computers by their IP addresses, and We may use certain tracking technologies (such as cookies), as further described below. We and each of Our service providers may use this non-personally identifiable information to analyze trends, administer the Products, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We will not link these IP addresses to Personal Information other than to the extent necessary to enforce the Products’ terms of service, including in forum environments.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, please correct, update or delete it by logging into your account at the Products. After termination of your account, We will have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your Personal Information and may thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your Personal Information in Our systems or otherwise in Our possession or under Our control. We may also retain all or a subset of your Personal Information for business or legal purposes.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION While We will take reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, given the electronic nature of the Internet, by using the Products, you accept the inherent risks in doing so, including, but not limited to, the security risks of interception, unauthorized access, the risks of corruption and the risks of viruses or other harmful devices.
THIRD PARTY LINKS The Products may contain links to other applications, services or websites that may not be owned or operated by Us. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other applications, services or websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each application that you use and website that you visit.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES Integration with social networking sites may be present through the Products, and such integration is provided to enhance member experience. If you access the Products through your other social networking account(s), you authorize Us to collect relevant information necessary to enable the Products to access and collect your data contained within that particular social networking service (e.g., such as your Facebook profile information). Please remember, however, that the manner in which such third party social network provider uses, stores and discloses your information is governed solely by that provider’s policies, and We will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site or provider that you may enable and link to your online experience with Us.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under 13 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you may use the Products only with the permission and involvement of your parent(s) or guardian.